Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine - Certificate of Added Qualification
The Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine is an ABRM subspecialty certification for physicians demonstrating additional competence in the subspecialty of Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine (ORM). Candidates must be current ABRM Diplomats, meet all eligibility requirements and successfully complete the ORM-CAQ written examination.
Requirements for Physician Eligibility
1. Active ABRM Diplomat Certification
2. Active, unrestricted medical license
3. Attendance of ABRM Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine Review Course
4. Minimum of 12 months of clinical experience in ORM
5. Submission of 20 clinical cases of acceptable ORM consultations and procedures