Certification Program for Midlevel Providers (NP, PA)
The American Board of Regenerative Medicine (ABRM) provides a Competency Certificate Program in the Principles of Regenerative Medicine to eligible Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- 1. Graduation from an accredited nurse practitioner or physician assistant’s program.
- 2. Current and unrestricted state license (U.S., Canada)
- 3. Minimum of 1-year experience in Regenerative Medicine
- 4. Minimum of 5% of practice dedicated to Regenerative Medicine
- 5. Submission of 10 Regenerative Medicine case consultations and procedures from the previous 12 months
- 6. Successful review of credentials by ABRM credentials committee
- 1. Attendance of ABRM Competency Certification Review Course
- Self-paced study course of six core modules
- Additional one-on-one course material review with faculty
- 2. Successful completion of ABRM Written Examination
- Examinations are completed electronically through AABRM web portal
- 100 multiple choice questions
- Minimum passing score: 70%
Midlevel Providers interested in applying for the ABRM Competency Certification should submit a current Curriculum Vitae and Scope of Practice in Regenerative Medicine to: email@example.com