American academy of Regenerative Medicine
Board Certification review Course
13.5 CME Credits (Cat. 1) Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
An in-depth module based review of Regenerative Medicine
from the American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
Webinar Based Course
ABRM will be conducting monthly Regenerative Medicine Board Certification Review Courses on a live weekend webinar basis. Each course will be approximately 13.5 hours in length and cover all knowledge subjects required to pass the ABRM written certification.
The ABRM Board Certification Review Course is designed to educate physicians in a comprehensive manner as a global Regenerative Medicine specialist. Course subjects pertain to all subdisciplines of Regenerative Medicine as well as a broad overview of knowledge subjects pertaining to a variety of medical specialties.
- 1. Current AARM Membership in good standing
- 2. Minimum of 1 year experience in the practice (physicians) or science (Ph.D.) of Regenerative Medicine.
- 3. Minimum of 25% of practice (physicians) or research (Ph.D.) dedicated to Regenerative Medicine.
- 4. Successful completion of the ABRM Written Examination
- Please review all eligibility and certification requirements!
Module 1: History of Regenerative Medicine (1.0 hours)
Module 2: Nomenclature and Definitions in Regenerative Medicine (1.5 hours)
Module 3 Basic Sciences in Regenerative Medicine (3.0 hours)
Module 4: Clinical Sciences (5.0 Hours)
Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Cardiac, Pulmonary, Endocrine, Plastic/Reconstructive Regenerative Medicine